Centrifugal pumps are silent running, simple to service and operate, and can handle small solids without pump damage. They provide high GPM flow but relatively low pressure. Years of trouble-free service can be expected without servicing filters or check valves. Centrifugals will not self-prime; a flooded inlet is required.
- Made in the USA
- Combines CP-20 performance with a light weight non-metallic pump.
- No-rust plastic base.
- Inlet and outlet are threaded for garden hose or for 1" ID hose.
- Continuous-duty "Ignition Protection" motor with #316 SS shaft.
- Continuous-duty shaft seal.
- 17 GPM flow is ideal for baitwell circulation or any onboard pumping job that needs high GPM flow but relatively low pressure.