932 Series Duplex
Plumbing systems that require constant filtration but cannot be shut down for filter cleaning are the ideal candidates for a GROCO 932 Series Duplex Strainer. A centrally located valve diverts system flow to one side of the strainer while the other side is serviced. For installatiion on the suction side of the plumbing system GROCO 932 Series strainers are designed on the same base characteristics as ARG series single strainers.
932 Series' oldest ancestor (HD series strainers) were designed to meet the needs of the U.S. War Department for landing craft built by Higgings Boats during World War II. Their unique patented function played a key part in the amphibious landings of countless American troops throughout the Allied Invasion, and helped to earn the prestigious Army-Navy E Award for Higgins Boats.
Today 932 series strainers are installed in Fire Boats, Coast Guard and Navy vessels, and in homeland security vessels world-wide.
- Made in the USA
- No tie rods or gaskets.
- Easy service with screw-on cap.
- Patent-pending valve handle has square hole to accept a standard ratchet for improved leverage or greater access.
- C84400 bronze construction.
- #304 stainless steel filter baskets are standard
- Monel basket available.
- ABS Compliant version available with bronze enclosures (933 Series).
|Product Name||Thread NPT||A||B||C||D||E||Open Area Ratio|