ASD Series Stainless Enclosure
For installation on the suction side of engines and pumps in commercial, military and USCG inspected vessels, GROCO ASD Series raw water strainers are the ideal filtration solution for heavy-duty cooling water intakes for marine engine, ac unit, or genset. The design makes them long lasting and easy to service while the variety of sizes means there is a fit for larger size installations. In production for more than 50 years ASD series strainers are designed with a #316 stainless steel enclosure in place of the cast acrylic sight glass. Construction is of bronze head castings and the choice of flter basket materials - #304 Stainless Steel and Monel. ASD strainers are offered in 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", and 3" NPT pipe sizes.
ASD strainers are ABS compliant and meet USCG standards.
- Made in the USA
- Greater filtering capacity than GROCO ARG or SA model strainers.
- Improved cylindrical filter basket.
- Improved design secures filter basket under all flow conditions.
- O-rings seal all mating surfaces.
- Monel inside tie rod.
- C84400 bronze construction.
- #316 SS Enclosure for ABS compliance
- Easy service is provided by the spin-off wingnut.
- UL Listed 255D