Sales and Orders
For questions regarding existing orders, product questions, returns, or product availability please call GROCO Customer Service at 410-604-3800. Our staff is available by phone Monday thru Friday 7:30am to 5:00pm EST. For off hours needs please leave a voicemail and someone will contact you as soon as possible or email us at email@example.com.
For questions regarding product issues, repairs, installations, or application questions please call us for direct and immediate access to one of our knowledgeable technicians. Techs are available by phone from 7:30am - 4:00pm EST. Call 410-604-3800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The online GROCO Service Center in an excellent and convenient way to answer common problems or questions. Here you can find Installation and Service Sheets, FAQ answers, Repair Videos, Product Identification Methods, and more.
Account Setup and Distribution
For customers interested in pursuing direct OEM account status please contact your local sales representative or for a listing of GROCO Local Distributors please use our convenient locator tool.
GROCO will repair or replace, at its discretion, any part of any of its products which is determined to be defective by the factory (or by an authorized GROCO service center) within one year* of the O.E.M. installation date or the distributor's original date of sale provided that:
- The product has been properly installed and used in accordance with the instructions packed with the product.
- No repairs or replacements have been made without written factory authorization.
- Proof of purchase can be supplied (receipt or invoice)
- The product is under original ownership.
- The product is properly packed to prevent shipping damage and shipped freight paid directly to the factory (or delivered to an authorized GROCO service center).
- The product has not been misused, abused, or altered in any way.
GROCO products are designed and manufactured with the most durable materials available for resistance to the corrosive and electrolytic effects of salt water application. This does not mean, however, that the product will last indefinitely without proper care and maintenance. GROCO recommends regular weekly inspection of all parts of its products for signs of wear and/or deterioration of any kind, and replacement of worn parts with genuine GROCO parts. Failure to inspect regularly and/or replace worn parts when necessary constitutes neglect on the part of the owner, and could cause failure of or damage to the product, or to the vessel, of which the product is a part. Neglect voids product warranty.
The following conditions are not covered by this warranty:
- Repairs or repair labor performed by other than factory personnel, or authorized GROCO service center personnel.
- Damage to the product due to use to perform duties other than those for which the product was intended.
- Damage to the product due to the introduction of chemicals not intended for use with the product.
- Damage to the product due to winter freeze-up or improper winterization.
- Damage to the product due to use under extreme temperature or pressure conditions.
- Damage to the product due to jamming or clogging with foreign matter which the product is not intended to handle.
- Products found to be operating properly by factory personnel or authorized GROCO service center personnel.
- Physically damaged or altered products.
- Frayed motor leads.
- Products with missing or modified labels.
General Contact Info
450 Marion Quimby Drive
Customer Service Email - email@example.com
Technical Support Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Important information regarding our health plan’s Machine-Readable Files (MRF)
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes in-network negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.