FV 6 Port Series
Six-port fuel valves are used where 2 tanks supply a single engine, and a return to each supply tank is required.
ABYC H33.9.2 states that fuel system valves must have an independent means of support, so in-line valves are not suitable for fuel system applications.
FV-65038 and FV-61075 have an "L" shaped flow pattern and 180 degree handle swing; FV-65038-A and FV-61075-A have a "T" shaped flow pattern and 360 degree handle actuation.
- Mount feet included.
- C84400 bronze construction.
- "L" flow pattern is standard (FV-65038 and FV-61075)
- "T" flow pattern is optional (FV-65038-A and FV-61075-A)
- FV-65038 has 1/2" NPT primary and 3/8" NPT return ports
- FV-61075 has 1" NPT primary and 3/4" NPT return ports