CP-20-S Submersible Series
Centrifugal pumps are silent running, simple to service and operate, and can handle small solids without pump damage. They provide high GPM flow but relatively low pressure. Years of trouble-free service can be expected without servicing filters or check valves. Centrifugals will not self-prime; a flooded inlet is required.
- Made in the USA
- Universal mount bracket allows 360-degree pump rotation.
- Fully submersible.
- Inlet is threaded 3/4" NPT.
- Discharge is threaded 1/2” NPT inside. Garden hose adaptor is included.
- "Ignition Protected" ball bearing motor with #316 stainless steel shaft.
- Continuous duty mechanical shaft seal.
- 17 GPM flow is ideal for baitwell circulation or any onboard pumping job that needs high GPM flow but relatively low pressure.