1-1/2"Bronze Flanged Locking Seacock
- Locking handle prevents accidental operation
- 1-1/4" sizes and larger include one grease zerk fitting for lubrication (use only with the valve in the open position), and one drain plug. The zerk can also be used for draining.
- Patented field reversible handle allows you to select the closed position orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise) that best suits the installation.
- Handle has square hole to accept standard ratchet, to help reach valves in hard-to-reach locations and ease actuation of difficult to operate valves.
- Full Flow.
- Triangular base with bolt pattern to match most popular brands makes retrofit easy.
- C83600 bronze construction.
- Stainless steel handle and hardware.
- Chrome plated solid brass ball.
- PTFE Seats and Seals.
- Bonding attachment on base.