1-1/2" #316 Stainless Steel Inline Valve
- 1-1/4" sizes and larger include a grease zerk fitting for lubrication (use only with the valve in the open position) or for draining.
- Handle has square hole to accept standard ratchet (helps you to reach hard-to-reach valves and eases actuation of hard to operate valves).
- Thumb-release locking mechanism assures the valve remains in the position selected.
- 1000 WOG rated.
- #316 SS body. #304 SS handle and trim.
- Bonding attachment.
- PTFE seats and seals.
- UL listed for fuel or water. Full flow.
- Fits IBVF-S for Seacock Application.