BSPP Bronze Inline Valve
- Female British Standard Pipe Parallel (BSPP) Threads.
- 1-1/4" sizes and larger include a grease zerk fitting for lubrication (use only with the valve in the open position) or for draining.
- Patented selectable handle rotation.
- Handle has square hole to accept standard ratchet to help reach valves in hard-to-reach locations and ease actuation of difficult to operate valves.
- 400 WOG rated.
- Full flow.
- C83600 bronze construction.
- Stainless steel handle and hardware.
- Chrome plated solid brass ball (not a hollow ball).
- PTFE seats and seals.
- Bonding attachment.
- UL listed for fuel or water.
- Fits IBVF-BSPP for Seacock Application